Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Halloween was actually a dry and warmer day compared to past years. There was no school so me and the kids spent most the day just relaxing and playing. Then we met J at Dawn and Jason's for their trunk or treat at their church. We had potluck dinner first (chili, rolls, cookies, and hot chocolate) then it was off to trunk or treat.
It was so much fun and the kids really loved it. They had such a huge turn-out so it took a little bit to get thru to everyone. PBC especially enjoyed herself being able to walk and get her own treats. And it was fun that most the family came to Dawn and Jason's to enjoy the festivities.
When it got dark everyone decided to call it a night. We brought the kiddos home and decided to do a little trick or treating in our neighborhood. When we were almost done, Rhett said "Mom, can we please stop? We have enough candy!" He just really knows how to make me laugh. So we came home and put the kids in bed.
For some reason I was in need of a change. So me and J put all our Halloween away, dusted, and put up our Thanksgiving. This holiday gets overlooked alot because of Christmas, but I for one LOVE Thanksgiving. I am excited to start again with all I am thankful for because there are so many things!

TRUNK OR TREATING



TIME OUT FOR A PHOTO OP
Darth Vader, a butterfly, and a hippy

Family shot

Amos and Oakers

Who knew...Popeye and a witch would be so happy?

Rhett loved passing out candy

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fun Halloween! I missed you though. Hopefully you are feeling better than you did last year. You look super HOT in that witches costume.. GO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love all the pics! I love thanksgiving too & hate how it gets overlooked. I am excited to see you later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You inspire me to buy thanksgiving deco and do better. I'm guilty of skipping over and straight to Christmas---I'm just a little more excited this year. And YES YOU DO LOOK LIKE A MILF in your witch costume...WOWSERS! Looks like a fun night and we loved seeing the pics.

    ReplyDelete