
I really love my doctor. He's been my doctor since I got married and I feel really lucky. I've been doing my medical transcription and learning about medications and it's really stressed me out. But even in my books they say don't worry about memorizing them and knowing what they can or cannot do to your body; just get an idea of the different kinds. I think of my Dr and others and really take into account just how hard they had to work to make it to where they are. They have to know so much, not just about medications but about everything.
My Dr makes me feel very safe, has a sense of humor, great manners, knows me by name, very good with my kiddos, and never acts like hes in a hurry. He's always willing to take extra time to explain whatever I may have questions on, even if he's been on call for hours. I love that as many times as my insurance has changed, he's remained my Dr and delivered all my kids.
26- I'M THANKFUL FOR: CAMERAS:

I love cameras...digital, camcorders, film, camera phones and they have come a long way in technology. We're lucky to have these electronics that are able to capture a moment of the past. It creates great memories for everyone. And knowing you won't forget once you see that picture is priceless.
27- I'M THANKFUL FOR: MY GRANDPARENTS:
I love my grandparents, and they are the only ones I have left. I don't get to see them much, but when I do, I feel very at home with them.
When we lived back east, they would come visit us often. I remember very fond memories of them staying with us. One of my favorites was when my Grandma would sing; Lady In Red was her fave (sometimes she didn't like to sing cause she used to sing for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and hurt her throat so she couldn't sing in the choir anymore...so she didn't think she sounded good-but I still loved listening to her; still do)
When we moved back here to Utah, they lived in St. George. When I met Justin we would go visit with his family in St. George. J would stay with his parents and I would stay with my Grandpa and Grandma. Those were some of my happiest times. We would eat breakfast together, me and Grandma would sit on her rocking love seat in her room and watch The Price is Right, I loved playing on the computer in the same room while they read, I loved going to water aerobics with my Grandma, going on walks around the complex, I loved listening to Grandpa's stories about our ancestors, I love Grandpa's enthusiasm for genealogy, I loved watching old movies with them, I loved when they would get in their "quarrels" and Grandma would always say, "Oh Ted!" while my Grandpa just looked at me and smiled cause he got a rise out of her, but most of all I loved the homey feel they had and the love they have for eachother.
I love our annual camping reunion in Aug. They always come up in their tent trailer and set it up as a little home. They sit around telling stories with us, they love taking walks, and mostly playing Bingo. Grandpa always looks at her like its the first time he's seen her. With her illness these past few years, he's taken such great care of her. He'll just look at her and say, "I love my Norma!" They are a huge example for me and I love them very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment