17- I'M THANKFUL FOR: CHRISTMAS CAROLS:

Today I worked the whole day on making Rhett's baptism invitations (with alot of help from Rhett.) I was starting to feel cooped up till I remembered that even though Thanksgiving hasn't come yet, they are playing Christmas carols. For some reason, it was much easier to work all day with those carols going in the background. It really does put me in a great mood.
18- I'M THANKFUL FOR: BOOKS:

I love books! Even though I don't get alot of time to read, I'm grateful when I can. Whether its for information (dictionary or encyclopedia), to escape reality (all those fiction books we love), in my hubby's case to help him learn new things (books about being a good boss, leadership, building a team), my kiddos books, or the scriptures....we are truly lucky so many people in the world have taken the time to write these stories, ideas, facts, tips, etc. on paper for others to enjoy.
(Kenna just loves to read)
19- I'M THANKFUL FOR: HOT WATER:

Whether it's to make a bottle for a baby, cooking, laundry, washing dishes, washing our hands, giving the kiddos a bath, or to relax and warm myself up in a shower, I feel lucky to be able to enjoy this luxury. There's nothing like it!
I would agree with all these things too. BTW Jaycee loves watching movies of your kids. She always makes us watch them AT LEAST 3 times. Very cute little Kenna
ReplyDelete