With our hectic schedules, we are trying to keep family nights alive. So tonight we went to Chuck E Cheese. We were able to find some really good coupons so that helped. We did invite the fam to come but no takers, so we had fun on our own. $10 for 100 tokens...we cashed in 1119 tickets. We have over 3000 so far. We will eventually find something we all like to spend those on, but we have the funnest time playing the games. I am so glad we were able to have some fun family time and the kids were able to make memories. What a great night, and to top it off....a wonderful chatting session with Mandee. Thanks for staying up so late to have 6 different conversations with me :) It was fun!
A few pics of the fun night. We couldn't stick with Rhett to get any of him. He gets to energetic when it comes to video games!
Who am I kidding? Rhett has energy everywhere! Though he gets more fanatic around the video games. BTW Craig, they took out that hunting one yall liked. Rhett and J were so bummed!
Cute pics. Rylee is so cute and Kenna is too big! Make it stop! I'm impressed with your blog coming together nicely. I had fun talking last night too. Although I'm super tired still. haha. Good thing I bought the game for his birthday!
Who am I kidding? Rhett has energy everywhere! Though he gets more fanatic around the video games. BTW Craig, they took out that hunting one yall liked. Rhett and J were so bummed!
ReplyDeleteCute pics. Rylee is so cute and Kenna is too big! Make it stop! I'm impressed with your blog coming together nicely. I had fun talking last night too. Although I'm super tired still. haha. Good thing I bought the game for his birthday!
ReplyDelete