So I had my final weigh-in for the Biggest Loser Contest today. I am down -8.2 lbs in 8 weeks. Not sure how much that will contribute to our store team, but I did my best and I am in better shape than I have been in for years. My health coach said its a very healthy weight loss that should stay off. She did give me some tools and a website to use cause I still feel a little discouraged....I think I should have lost more based on how hard I worked :) The website helps determine on your age, weight, gender, and physical exercise how many calories you should be consuming and helps you put a meal plan in order (mypyramid.gov) My graph said 2200 calories...in one day!!! I about fell off the couch. I don't think I've eaten that many in a day in a long time. But I know I need to upgrade cause I have only been eating half that. So I will try the meal plan and see what happens. I am always up for trying something new. So here's to another couple months and hoping I can keep my motivation to keep going. Thanks to my supporters, LOL!
P.S. I am also down 2 1/4 inches. Yay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment