Today was packed yet again but hey guess it keeps me busy and entertained. Woke up from a short sleep to go with Liz to Zumba again (I think I am getting addicted) We went to the Syracuse Community Center and Angie was our instructor again. She's so good. And going to Syracuse is cheaper by like $3 a pass or $20 a month. After Zumba I came home to get ready for a day of "shopping" with Sharon and the kids.
We went to Newgate Mall mostly to go to Quilted Bear. We hit up Payless Shoes, Famous Footwear, Pac Sun, Bath and Body Works, and Sports Authority. We didn't buy anything but it was fun to window-shop. We finally made it to the smaller Quilted Bear. They were not busy which was nice when I have to push my limo around. They had a lot of the same things, but they were all cute. Lots of Halloween too. We got 2 figurines, and some veggie dip mix. Not much. As we were leaving we stopped by Sees Candy only to get samples. But of course we bought some chocolate. I thought it'd be nice to take J some treats at work. After our sweet tooth was satisfied, we went to Subway and split a sandwich. We then headed to Harmons to get a few things and deliver J's special treats. Of course I bought some groceries, but guess I could have done worse. I only spent $40 all day out of all the stores we went to. I was pretty proud of myself.
We then headed home to unload the groceries and wait for J to get home. Rhett practiced soccer with Deloy, Ry played across the street with her friend Rhiana, and Kenna stayed inside to eat her bottle-we started her on whole milk mixed with the rest of the formula. She kept burping it up, but I am sure she'll get used to it. When J got home we all went to Imperial. We needed to let Deloy try it...and he loved it. It was prob the best I've had for awhile. They were pretty busy but the wait was worth it. As we were about to leave we read our fortunes:
Rhett's fortune: "Today you should be the leader. Things will go your way."
Jeez what a fortune for a 6 yr old. All the way home he kept saying all the things he wanted to do and when we said no, he said..."but my fortune said things will go my way. It lied!" Pretty funny stuff.
Time for bed I think for all of us. I am pretty glad my insomnia has caught up with my body cause I should sleep well tonight, finally! Thank you and Gnight!
Justin's fortune: "You have a charming way with words. Write a letter this week!" He laughed so hard, and said this was meant for Dad. If anyone knew Reyn, you would say the same thing. It fits him perfectly. We sure had fun with our fortunes tonight. (The rest of ours were not that funny so I didn't post them)
No comments:
Post a Comment