So I truly hope the weather will catch up with the month. It's been miserable all week. 90 degree weather everyday. I am ready for Halloween, not sure if Oct is! I actually got sunburned yesterday while I was on my walk. Weird!
Me and J celebrated our 8th anniversary on Monday. We got him some new shirts (he truly needed an update) Then we made a Star Wars Build-A-Bear for Rhett's bday. Then we went to Skybox for dinner-Packers v. Bears Monday night football. It was fine at first until they screwed up my dinner...twice! I mean how hard is it to cook a grilled chicken breast sandwich? And they are totally overpriced! $11 for the sandwich (which I ended up not paying for cause J was already done eating when I sent it back the 2nd time) I think they make you pay for all their tvs and electronics and hope you don't pay attention to their microwave-overpriced food. I won't be going back.
The rest of the week has been good. I have the greatest friend who helps keep me motivated with exercising. We walked 2 days in a row while the kids were in preschool. 4 miles the first day, 5 miles the second day. Its so much easier to exercise when you have someone willing to keep you going, and we are able to talk without screaming kids! It's already time for our Zumba class tom morning. Thanks again Liz! I totally appreciate it!
Kennas getting so big. Just about 2 weeks before shes one. She has graduated out of her carseat into a big girl, front-facing seat. She is standing on her own. She hates bibs and tears them off the first chance she gets (which is funny considering I kept them on Rhett 24-7 when he was a baby) She's on whole milk and keeping it down. She is eating everything...bananas, ice cream, rolls, cookies, yogurt, cereal-she loves it all. She just got 2 new teeth on the bottom-6 teeth in all. Shes waving and spitting. She says no-no, mama, dada, baba, hi, and bye. She laughs alot. She loves to get into the dvds. She loves playing tag, though shes not very good at it but she can crawl pretty fast. Shes just one active, energetic, and smart little girl. Shes cuddly and well behaved. Its just been sad thinking this time last year she was in my belly. I know it had to happen, though its been faster than I wanted.
Her favorite thing to do lately, spitting. She thinks shes so funny!
Dido to that! I love being able to meet up with you and work up a sweat. woot! woot! Let's keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree. You keep me going :) And yay to Zumba and getting me addicted to that. It's been totally fun, "the roof the roof" oh I mean "the floor the floor, the floors on fire!" Good times. Congrats on your getting down to where you want to be. I am so proud of you.
ReplyDeleteMAKE HER STOP GROWING! It's not time already for her to be one! You can tell Jaycee is her cousin. They look alike but Kenna is tiny and Jaycee looks chunk compared. You guys make such pretty kids
ReplyDelete