Thursday, November 29, 2012

#26-29

#26: I'M THANKFUL FOR:

Rhett: I am so proud of this little guy. I truly understand now when I've heard about the special mother/son bond. I feel like I really relate to Rhett and I enjoy everything about him. I am so proud of his accomplishments. A couple weeks ago he finished all his requirements to earn his Wolf badge, Archery and BB Gun Belt Loops, a Gold Arrow Head and a Silver Arrow Head. He was invited by Davis County School District to participate in the 4th Grade Spectrum Program for High Ability Learners, next year. He says he doesn't want to do it because he'd have to go to another school. But we made a deal that he would do the testing and go from there. His school spelling bee is coming up and he's been studying really hard. He's reading, spelling, doing language arts and math on a 5th grade level. He's involved in his school's SEM program for Language Arts for accelerated learners. He always does his very best and works really hard to get where he is today.

I love talking with Rhett. He loves to have full conversations with me about anything and everything. My favorite memories with him are when we take walks or bike rides on the trail by our house. Or when we drive somewhere, he loves sitting in the front and talking with me. It's so fun to see his personality and identity forming more and more each day. Sometimes he can be temperamental, crazy, loud class clown, way TOO much energy...but he's also so compassionate, respectful, loving, and intelligent. In the end, it's everything about him that makes him the sweet son I love!

#27: I'M THANKFUL FOR:
Rylee: What can I say about this little princess?! She is the epitome of diva, drama queen, princess... but I just love her. She loves to pose all over the place and the camera just loves her. She's like "Flight of the Bumblebee" all day long, twirling and dancing in circles all over the place. She loves all things girl...hair, dresses, shoes, posing, babies, barbies, cooking, strollers, being a little "mommy", taking care of everyone, dress-up clothes, nails, and blankies. But on the other hand, she's all girl with her drama, attitude, and tears. I just know if all facets of her were not present, it wouldn't be our Ry. We are so in love with her graciousness, love, kindness, compassion, example, and above all making sure everyone around her is happy, loved, and taken care of.

#28: I'M THANKFUL FOR:
Kenna: Oh this sweet angel. Little Miss PBC is such a joy. She's recently come into her own little personality. Along with her sweetness, hilarious conversations, independence, and energy, comes her insistent need to be in the middle of everything, talking back, having her mind...all the things I guess a 3 yr old does.
But, she sure lights up a room. She has this personality that is so hard to ignore. Her newest thing is explaining everything her 3-yr-old brain can think of while she puts her hands on her hips full of sass. She loves to talk, "read" books really loud, "sing and play" the piano in her own sweet way, talk nonsense to Kodes, loves animals in her very hands-on approach, and above all she LOVES to play with her sisters. When Ry is at school, she's constantly in the window awaiting for when she will come home. They have so much fun playing babies or barbies together, watching "Babies" (rugrats) on Netflix, playing the computer together, or playing whatever their sweet minds can think of. It's truly so precious to watch!

#29: I'M THANKFUL FOR:

Kodee:  I cannot imagine our life without our little Kodes or Smotes. She's got quite the list of nicknames, but whatever she may be called, she has brought so much happiness to our lives. She was our longest to get pregnant with, that I thought we were quite done with 3. But when I found out we were preggers with her, I was more than thrilled.
She is always so happy to see us. With her huge gorgeous smile, the way she's always babbling, saying DADA, clicking her tongue, or rolling over on the floor, when we come near her, we can't get to her fast enough. She's developing more of her cute personality each day. She is pretty clingy, and if I'm in a room, I swear all she sees in me is milk bags...but I hold so much love for her. I love that she always wants me to hold her, cuddle her, lay her on my shoulder...I never get sick of her wanting me to hold her. As my baby, and probably our last, I am just reveling in the snuggles she gives me all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment