Houses: I feel super grateful for my house. We know that the Lord helped in the timing when we decided to move 6 1/2 yrs ago. On those chilly nights, I feel blessed to have each one of us tucked inside our warm home and also being sheltered from the elements.
#11: I'M THANKFUL FOR:
Music: I LOVE music. It doesn't matter what kind...Hip Hop, Rap, R&B, Pop, Country, Classical, Alternative, Christmas, Church, New Age...I listen to it all. It's amazing how music can change the mood of either the home, a movie, the car. It's so relaxing and I love there are so many options to match the mood I may be in.
#12: I'M THANKFUL FOR:
#13: I'M THANKFUL FOR:
Treadmills: I love having a treadmill and thankful for Josh and Jessica for handing me down their old one. I feel like no matter what type of exercise I do, walking/jogging is always the best. It always makes me feel in shape and gives me the cardio I need. And during these upcoming cold winter months, I love being able to walk in the comfort of my home and watch a fun DVR while I exercise.
#14: I'M THANKFUL FOR:
School Buses: I feel soooo thankful for the school bus and glad we are able to have the kiddos ride the bus. Mostly because I'm lazy, but also because when the 2 oldest go to school, the younger 2 are still asleep. So it's so nice not to have to wake the younger 2 kiddos, drive everyone to school, battle school traffic, school zones, crosswalks, etc. Being able to have the bus is such a wonderful luxury and I'm thankful Davis School District offers it.
#15: I'M THANKFUL FOR:
Our Bus Driver: This kind of goes along with #14, but I had to make it separate. Ry sometimes is very sassy and drama in the morning. And sometimes I have a hard time getting up and I get the kiddos out to the bus right as it comes. I've heard stories of other bus drivers who will drive away and not care if kids are running to the bus. Our bus driver is so kind to always wait for the kids who are running behind (and sometimes it's not just mine.) Or in Ry's case, she sometimes will have attitude and literally walk to the bus stop even after I yell at her to run because they are waiting for her. Or how when she's throwing a tantrum, and poor J plays into it and she throws a fit on the stairs of the bus and the bus driver can't go until Ry finds a seat...yup that's my girl. But our bus driver is always ever so patient to put up with that when many others wouldn't!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment