#24: I'M THANKFUL FOR:
Joseph Smith: I probably haven't expressed enough about my testimony of Joseph Smith. These last few weeks the kids have been learning about him in church and asking me questions. Which has prompted me to learn as much as I can so I can relay the information to the kids. It's amazing how much I have gained by learning more about him. I am so thankful for the courage and determination Joseph Smith had. I think of myself at age 14, and there's no way I would haven been that determined to follow my heart until I knew the absolute truth. He did, and got an answer...by Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ themselves. Its amazing the power of the gospel and the impact it's had on my life. It has kept me from making terrible mistakes and I think saved my life...which in turn provided me the wonderful life and family I have now. And I owe that to Joseph Smith.
25: I'M THANKFUL FOR:
Heavenly Father: I am so thankful...beyond thankful; More than I could put into words how much I love this Man. I often think, Could I be ever ready to help everyone in the world? Be able to see past the bad to ALWAYS see the good? Be able to keep an open mind to anyone? Be able to open my arms to anyone who came into them? Be able to be selfless in every situation? Be able to serve everyone without judgement? Be able to let my Son die to save all mankind?
I think in some situations it could be really easy. But in most, I know I'd fail. I feel so blessed to be part of this church and know I have Heavenly Father to always turn to...whenever I feel alone, sad, depressed, fallen, sick, struggling; as well as loved, happy, lucky, thankful, and blessed. I know He's there...anytime, everywhere. All I have to do is kneel down and talk. Thank you to Heavenly Father for taking such good care of me and my family!


No comments:
Post a Comment