A few photos before we headed out. Thanks to Kathleen for coming to help me with my kiddies since I had hardly any energy to do it on my own. And she took all the pics too.

Little ladybug Shannon fell over....the girls just watched

Shannon and Kenna...I think Shannon really wanted her binky, but Kenna was not letting go for anything (except her bottle)

Thank you Ry for "holding" the babies heads up, haha!

Ry thought she was the cutest sheep (we told her it was a poodle, but she insisted she was a sheep, so thats what she was)

Trick or Treating...it started to rain right when we started. Then stopped for a few min. Then started again.


My ensemable...a witch from outer space (moon boots and all)

Shannon and Kenna were stroller buddies...the weather was not the best.


Sorry for my fake...."Yes I am having fun and I'm in no pain!"

Kenna was asking Shannon "Dude, wake up! You're missing all the fun!"


On Sunday, Halloween, I couldn't get out of bed. Except to change Kennas diaper which took me 20 min. It was all I could do to pray for J to get off early (which he did) When he got home, they decided to carve some pumpkins. And display them. We thought we may get some more trick or treaters, which we didn't! So extra candy.... which we gave to the food drive the next day.
Time for some Pumpkin Carving...better late than never! I barely was able to get up to take photos so none of me in there. I was on the couch mostly watching and crying cause I was in pain. I love that the kids kept asking what they could do to help....and Justin did everything. I was truly taken care of.
Can you guess the designers???
Kenna wanted to be in the photo too since she didn't "design" one herself :)
What a FUN post! I had so much fun trick-or-treating with you. I'm so sorry you were sick, but glad that you are feeling better. I love the pumpkins on the front steps.. =) We will have that play date soon! Shannon and Kenna are besties!!
ReplyDelete