Monday, November 15, 2010

11, 12, 13, 14, 15

ELEVEN: I'M THANKFUL FOR: Well I told my sister I would have to copy her eventually, so I am thankful for water. So many uses for it....to drink-which is normally all I do drink, in my washing machine, dishwasher, to make a bottle for a baby, to make food, in my shower, to water my lawn, as rain, and as my kids fave-snow! I know there are many uses for water, and I am lucky to use them all!

TWELVE: I'M THANKFUL FOR: I copied this from my friends...I love my bed. Going through out the day whether it was busy or not, being sick, being at work all day, staying up late to watch tv....I love the moment when I can crawl in between the sheets of my soft and fluffy bed and relax and find sleep. Or when its super cold and you want to cuddle to get warm, reading to our kids, when the kids get scared and want to share our bed...I love my bed!

THIRTEEN: I'M THANKFUL FOR: Temples. Back when I was younger I would watch tv and see people on these shows find peace when they visit their church and light a candle and pray. I used to wonder why we don't have that in our religion...till I grew up and realized we did. Being able to go through the temple and find my own solace when I am in despair, out of answers, need a pick me up, when I am happy, or even when I can go with my hubby and look at him across the room; I feel truly lucky to have so many available within an hour of my home.

FORTEEN: I'M THANKFUL FOR: Carpet. I love that something as unimportant as carpet can be so great. We finally finished our basement and being able to lay that soft and lush stuff down over the hard concrete, it truly makes our house feel more like a home. I feel lucky to be able to get carpet and enjoy it.

FIFTEEN: I'M THANKFUL FOR: Airplanes. I am so thankful we have these wonderful machines which help us get to our family and destinations quicker. Here in about 30 days, my sister, bro-in-law and niece will be here in one day from Maine. In about 4 months my bro, sis-in-law, nephew and nieces will be here in one day from New Hampshire. When we want to travel the world, we can at a much faster pace. We are truly lucky to have airplanes!

1 comment: