Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bon Voyage

So, I knew it would come sooner or later...more friends have moved away. Good news, Hali and Hanna still live close; sad news, Kathleen is moving out of state...to Texas. I am really sad about this news. I swear everytime I'm close with someone, they end up moving away. I know mostly they do it to better their lives, though sometimes I take it a bit personal!
This past year has been a rough one for me, and thank you to Kathleen for being a saving grace many times. She has been there whenever I needed a babysitter, a friend to grab a quick bite, a Target shopping buddy, a BOGO partner, play dates with our girls, a phone friend, a culinary expert, a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear...the list goes on and on. I have to admit I feel a piece of me is moving away. I feel very happy for technology that will help in easing the transition.
On Thursday, me and Mikaela decided to throw a going away party for Kathleen, Hali, and Hanna. We had the best group of girls you could ask for come. We started off by going to dinner at our favorite go-to place, Cafe Rio, and talking.
*Kathleen, Mikaela, Erika, Hali, Hanna, Annie, Liz, and Melissa*

After dinner, we came back to my house for cake, snacks, and more talking. Us girls just love to eat and talk and we have so much fun together.

*Erika*

*Hanna, Mikaela, and Melissa*

*Hali, me, and Liz*

*Kathleen and Annie*

By the end of the night it was safe to say we had gone CRAZY! But it was so much fun to be with you girls. Thanks for coming and sending off the girls in style!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment