Thursday, March 21, 2013

Tupper Stop and Shop

The last 7 months of Tupperware have gone pretty good. It's been great to be able to choose which months and weeks I want to work really hard, and when I want to take it easy. Last month, our division did awesome. We were #4 in the country...and in our sector I was top seller #6! I earned another dinner to Timbermine (that J will actually get to come with me this time) and a night out to Wise Guys Comedy Club next month (courtesy of Joyce and Walt) Also, I've earned free Tupperware and supplies from Tupperware themselves as incentives for doing well. But I couldn't have success without my family and friends. So thank you for all the support.
It's amazing how much my inventory has grown, when just a few months ago, I probably only had about 2-3 totes and boxes. I now have about 8 totes and boxes. J calls it my Tupper Hoard, LOL! But he has been an awesome S.H.O.T. (Supportive Husband Of Tupperware)
But now I even have my little S.D.O.T. (Supportive Daughters Of Tupperware) Whenever I have an Open House, Party, Or Stop and Shop, Ry and Kenna are right there to help me set up, pack it in the truck, or be my hosts and greeters when people come to the door. They love doing my Tupperware cheer (hands shake in hte air, clap clap clap) I know it's corny, but I feel so lucky when my kids get so excited about my job. Even Rhett has noticed how much Tupperware I actually use in the house. And he'll always say, "Tupperware is the best. Only the best for me!"
I have to say I agree...though I am biased. But I still stand behind the product and it's Lifetime Guarantee.
Today, I did another Stop and Shop to try to sell off some of my hoard...I did sell a lot, but I still have a TON left. So if you ever need a gift for any occasion...Birthday, Mother's Day, Wedding, Father's Day, etc. my store is always open!




Kenna giving a hug to her "My-size bunnies."

Just another thank you to everyone for helping me through this adventure! I couldn't do it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment