We all got the icing, and started to frost the roof for the snow.
After the snow was all set, J and Ry started to decorate the roof with "lights." And then it was no more. The whole house just fell. I tried to re-set it, and try again. To no avail, it just didn't work. It was a HOTT MESS!!! So the kids decided to eat the candy and in their words, "Well, we can't waste it!"
I think Kodes just liked sucking on the crinkly wrapper. I guess we'll try again next year and maybe let it set overnight. At least, we can look back and laugh. And the kiddos still had fun while it lasted!
haha I laughed when you said HOT MESS> you said that all the time when you were here in October. Which then reminded me to Cross My Heart and Hope to Die. LOL Kodee is adorable but who wouldn't guess she wouldn't be.
ReplyDelete