Sunday, December 18, 2011

Girls Night, part 1

On the 6th, we had a hot cocoa bar girls night at Melissa's....such a fun idea. I wouldn't have thought of it. Melissa made gingerbread cookies, to-die-for Oreo truffles, and hot cocoa...along with marshmallows, shaved chocolate, candy canes, pirouettes, white chocolate, and m&m's to go in our cocoa.
After we all made our cups with our desired toppings, we headed in the front room and just talked. Its amazing how much girls can say but we had alot to share. We just really enjoyed getting away from kids and talking with women. It was very much needed and thanks to Melissa for a great idea (and a fun night!)

Our fabulous spread

Me and Melissa

Liz and Melissa S.

Shannon and Mikaela

Kathleen and me

1 comment:

  1. That was a FUN night! Why do I look like I'm grabbing my crotch?! You look so cute in that picture. You and little bambino!

    ReplyDelete