Monday, June 25, 2012

Scout Camp

Today was the annual Scout Day Camp for the Wolves and Bears at Camp Kiesel (up by Cozzy Dam). I was sooo glad that Justin was able to take the day off to participate with Rhett. He drove and had John Hanks be his companion for the drive...along with Rhett. I have to admit I was a bit jealous when I saw the pics; it was super pretty up there.
All the participants of Scout Day Camp

Justin looking ever so posh in his old Scout shirt

Archery




BB Gun Range



Making Homemade Badges



Canoeing (J wasn't able to get the pics yet from being on the water. Hopefully we'll get them soon. But the boys didn't want to stay dry. As soon as they got back on the beach, they ran and jumped into the water)



All in all, a great day was had by the boys. Rhett earned 2 belt loops for Archery and BB Guns. They came home tired and a bit red from the sun, but I know they had a super fun father-son day.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like such a fun time. I'm excited I get to be in scouts and do things like that. I'm glad justin could get the day off to spend with Rhett. I'm sure that meant so much to him.

    ReplyDelete