Thursday, March 10, 2011

Talents...

I just needed to post to say thank you to my Mom and Mandee for their wonderful talents and being gracious enough to share them with me. Mom made Kenna's dress for Monica's wedding and its adorable. Its hot pink and has pick-ups on the bottom...every one donned with sparkle beads (It has even inspired the dress for Oaklee's blessing but hers will be white of course) Ry's looks similar though its orange, but I have to say that Mom's version was superb. Her and Kenna will be the prettiest girls around. She also made orange ties for all the brothers, J, Josh, and Derrick, and for the 2 little men, Rhett and Mason. And finally she made Sharon's dress, but its not completely done just yet. We went for the final fitting tonight and it turned out so great. She does the best work around...for miles and miles. I am so lucky to have her love what she does and be willing to do just about anything I need or want.
I wanted to do a shout out for Mandee and her new business, Bloom Creations... www.bloomcreation.blogspot.com She is super talented, affordable, and so fast... feel free to check out her work. She was able to make the 5 orange hair bows for the wedding party and also a pink one for me and adorable clips for Kenna. They turned out so pretty. I also ordered a ton of fun bows and flowers for us. And of course they all turned out great. Everytime I put one in Ry's hair, she spins around and around saying "I am the prettiest princess!" Amazing how bows and flowers make her feel that way, but if thats all it takes, I am happy to do it. So how lucky I am that I have so many talented people in my life who can do such extraordinary work and make me and my fam look so great. Thank you so much for all you do, I am so grateful for yall!!!

PBC's princess dress for the wedding.

The ties...they look so good! And the quality is amazing!

The hair bows for the wedding

All the gorgeous bows and clips Mandee made to make my girls hair so cute!

3 comments:

  1. PBC's dress is so so cute. It did inspire little Oak boo's dress. Amanda did such a good job on all the bows and flowers. We are very very lucky for such talented family around us. Too bad I don't have quite those talents! Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such kind words. You're my best customer ever :) I'm excited for her wedding day and hope it turns out a fun day. I love her colors. I think all of us are given MANY talents, we just don't know they're there. Love you sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww sistas, I love you too. I only speak the truth to yall. I am sure the wedding will be great...they just love your bows Mandee. And Amos, you are too adorable. I feel the same way too...my talents cant help much, except maybe my kiddos :) I am just happy to have sweet fam nearby! Love ya girls

    ReplyDelete