Friday, September 7, 2012

New Business













So I must be crazy because I don't have enough on my plate. But it's true, I started my own business. Well selling Tupperware that is. I love the products, and I get so excited to show them off. I know it can be a bit pricey, but they have sales on so many products every month. And I love their Lifetime Guarantee...if anything cracks, chips, or breaks...they replace it for FREE for LIFE! I get a pretty good discount, even on sale and clearance items. I also love that I get to spread the savings on to my family and friends.
I know it'll be tough trying to squeeze one more thing into our busy lives, but I figure if I can help out when I am available, it'll come in handy.
*So no pressure, because I know it's not for everyone...*
But if anyone would like to help me out and host a party to earn discounted and free products, host a catalog party, buy products for yourself at a discounted rate, or if you or someone you know needs their broken Tupperware replaced for free...please let me know.
Thanks everyone for your help and support!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tupperware is not MY thing, but I'm super excited for your new business adventure and fully support you. I want you to have success and I make sure to advertise for you :) I hope our party goes okay in the next week. And I hear you're FREAKIN awesome at what you do. I think you'll go far! Go Dalynne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support Mandee. I know it's not for everyone, but I do enjoy those that get excited about it like I do. It's just fun to enjoy something and share it with others. I've had alot of fun doing parties and giving away free things. Mostly just love doing my "Tupperware" shake shake shake!!!
      and I think our party will be awesome. If nothing else, I'll be in good company of the parker clan!

      Delete