Friday, February 4, 2011

The "Clamshell" Just Got Fuller

Thanks to my sis taking these pics, I was able to "steal" them to show some of the fun things I mentioned in my last post. I am so grateful I got some time to spend with my family!

The Allen fam treat-making party at our house!
Kortnee, Kaitlynn, and me after the cookies were done

Double, double...lots of trouble!

Dawn concentrating hard on making divinity

Jason couldn't stop making fun of my pretzels

PBC and Mandee (right after she took a spill down the stairs)

A couple of my fave pics from our day of shopping.
Ry and Jaycee started so strong....

....and a few minutes later!

The family Christmas and B-day party at Eastern Winds!
The clan...

Wyatt's long drool...

Wyatt and Kyle

Jaycee really liked her food...

Help! The "aliens" are coming...

1 comment:

  1. The two girls asleep in the car is just too funny!! ooo, and lots of Yummy Treats!!

    ReplyDelete